Our Response to COVID-19
To our Hill Country Community,
With all of the news surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that the health and safety of the Hill Country team and our guests is our biggest priority.
We are monitoring the situation daily and our team is diligent in following CDC best practices for food preparation. While there is no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted via food, we have enhanced our protocol for all sanitation efforts in the restaurant and continue to educate our team on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
Here is what Hill Country is doing to ensure health and safety:
• Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces in the restaurant every half hour
• Removing all shared and common elements from the restaurant including caddies, silverware, barbecue sauce and paper towels
• Using all disposable service ware for guests to be disposed of after single use
• Using all single packet barbecue sauce and hot sauce for guests
• Discouraging guests from paying with cash and requiring all employees handling cash to wear gloves
• Requiring all team members preparing, serving and clearing food or tables to wear gloves at all times
• Requiring all employees to wash their hands immediately following clearing any tables
• Sending any employee home who does not feel well
• Canceling all live music events for the next month
We are also encouraging our guests to wash their hands before and after dining at Hill Country, avoid touching their faces, cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and to stay at home if not feeling well.
The Hill Country team will continue to do everything in our power to provide a healthy and safe space without any disruptions in our service.
As always, we look forward to seeing you at Hill Country.
In good health,
The Hill Country Team